We can recover data from a variety of devices and storage systems, including:
- RAID systems with any configuration or number of drives
- Hard drives, flash memory cards, USB sticks, SSDs and other personal data storage devices
- NAS and SAN appliances
- Virtual servers
- Data tapes and other backup devices
- Optical media and more
Damaged hard Drive? STOP! Don't make it worse!
Trust your hard drive to Data Recovery professionals!
- Startup Problems
- Drive warnings
- Strange Noises
- Computer won't boot
- Computer has blue screen
- System Freezes or Hangs
- Drive or Device Not Found
- Hard disk drive not spinning up
Data Recovery Process
Our associates, data recovery engineers are highly trained and experienced in the latest state-of-the-art data recovery techniques with years of successful hard drive recovery experience behind them on almost every type of file system and computer system.
Each recovery case will begin with an evaluation to determine the cause of failure and potential for recovery. If drive is accessible, our engineers make a raw image of the drive. If the media is inaccessible our engineers will test the components and closely examine its internal health to determine the extent of physical damage.
Here are some of the most common data recovery services we provide:
- Hard drive makes clicking sound
- Mechanical hard drive failure
- Hard drive surface damage
- Accidental data or file deletion
- Accidental reformatting of RAID
- Deleted or corrupted log file
- File system corruption
- Laptop Hard Drive recovery
- Inaccessible drive files
- External drive turns on but no files
For Immediate Onsite or Remote Support Call
Tel: 213 - 537 - 9495